2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
$544.80 / Month **
Dodge Entervan XT
The Dodge Entervan has been the star of the BraunAbility® model lineup for over 20 years. The accessible van is based on the same Entervan platform but with a 14” lowered floor in place of the traditional 10” floor of the Entervan. This gives taller individuals the same quality product but with greater dimensions to meet their needs. This wheelchair van conversion is easy to operate and offers a spacious interior. The one touch power entry and exit system includes a power sliding side door, a power ramp, and a power auto-kneel system to reduce the ramp angle and make the van easier to enter and exit for wheelchair or scooter users. The Entervan also features easily removable front seats that allow a wheelchair user to drive the vehicle (when properly equipped with hand controls) or to ride in the front passenger position.
The Exclusive Quiet Drive® in The Entervan XT
Quiet Drive® is a groundbreaking noise reduction technology offered exclusively in all BraunAbility® Entervan XT wheelchair vans. Quiet Drive® reduces noise, creating a more enjoyable driving experience by using advanced acoustic techniques to identify and then block noise from entering the vehicle cabin.
Fully Automatic Sliding Door BraunAbility® Entervan XT
The wheelchair van's sliding door opens reliably at the touch of a button, allowing the wheelchair ramp to deploy. This feature can be activated with the standard keychain remote, or with one of the interior control switches.
Entervan XT Ramp System
The lightweight aluminum ramp extends to allow easy access to the interior for either a wheelchair or a scooter. A durable, non-skid, powder-coated finish ensures superior traction, and the slotted surface helps to prevent your chair from tracking debris into your BraunAbility® Entervan XT. In the event of power failure, the ramp can be operated manually.
Auto Kneel in The BraunAbility® Entervan
To make boarding even easier, BraunAbility® handicap vans feature an integrated kneeling system. An actuator lowers the rear suspension while the door opens, which reduces the slope of the auto ramp. Keeping Midwest climates in mind, BraunAbility® has enclosed the actuator internally to ensure long dependability.
BraunAbility® XT Lowered Floor
From the firewall to the rear axle, the wheelchair van's floor is up to 14” lower than that of a conventional minivan. With a choice of seating positions, wheelchair users can choose to ride in their chairs and enjoy the view.
For those who wish to ride up front or even drive from a wheelchair, BraunAbility® makes it easy: simply unlock the seat base and roll the entire seat out of the handicap van. The seats can be reinstalled into the BraunAbility® Entervan XT just as easily when needed.
- 12V Cargo Area Power Outlet(s)
- Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel
- Dual Vanity Mirrors
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning
- Rear Floor Mats
- Cargo Area Light
- Cruise Control
- Front Door Pockets
- Front Reading Lights
- Front Seatback Storage
- Front, Rear And 3rd Row Cupholders
- Interior Air Filtration
- Overhead Console With Storage
- Power Steering
- Retained Accessory Power
- Tilt And Telescopic Steering Wheel
- 2nd & 3rd Row Window Shades
- 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver's Seat
- Black Seats
- Light Graystone Seats
- MOPAR Uconnect Web
- Removable Center Front Seat Console
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Uconnect 430 CD/DVD/MP3/HDD
- Uconnect 430N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV
- 2 One-Touch Power Windows
- Heated Mirrors
- Power Mirrors
- Remote Keyless Power Door Locks
- External Temperature Display
- Low Fuel Level Warning
- 6 Total Speakers
- AM/FM Stereo
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Mast Antenna
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Stabilizer Bar Stabilizer Bar
- Front Independent Suspension
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension
- 2 Front Headrests
- 2 Rear Headrests
- 4-Wheel ABS
- Emergency Braking Assist
- Passenger Airbag Occupant Sensing Deactivation
- Passenger Head Restraint Whiplash Protection System
- Rear Door Child Safety Locks
- Rear Height Adjustable Headrests
- Ventilated Front Disc / Solid Rear Disc Brakes
- Auto Delay Off Headlamps
- Child Seat Anchors
- Dual Front Side-Mounted Airbags
- Dusk Sensing Headlamps
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Engine Immobilizer
- Front Seatbelt Pretensioners
- Front, Rear And Third Row Head Airbags
- Post-Collision Safety System
- Stability Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Traction Control
* Price listed is after all discounts and rebates. Price does not include taxes, license, registration
or other fees. Vehicle price/payment will be subject to final approval. ** Credit approval required. Financing rates will vary based on many factors. Better rates are likely available for well qualified buyers.
Not all vehicles qualify for all term length options shown.
The Information on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to change this page without notice. Always verify pricing, options, equipment , conversion and other details about the vehicle with a sales representative before making a purchase.